Saturday, February 02, 2008

Making Pizza with Brooklyn

Playing with the pizza dough (she had lots of fun)
Sauce is yummy!!!

Adding the sauce was her favorite thing to do!!!


She likes lots of cheese...more cheese please!!!




All done...now lets eat!!!

7 comments:

gram said...

Hey Brooklyn your pizza looks great and I am hungry for pizza so do you think you could make one for me when I come home. You look so cute and such a great cook that I would like one. What do you think? Love you GG

Lindsay said...

What a great little cook! Thoes are great pictures! We love and miss you guys!!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

How cool Shelly!

Shelly Marie said...

Gram...She said she would make you lots of pizzas when you come home!!

Linds...we miss you guys tons and can't wait to see you all...hopefully sooner than later.

Vicki...you have to find something to do when it is -50 degrees outside!!! and 12 feet of snow!!! Right? Love you all

Jeri ~ said...

Brooklyn, that pizza looks sooooo good. Your mom and dad are very lucky to have you cooking such yummy things for them. I love you.
Grandma Bryson

Alyssa said...

Can I have some, Brook? Aunt Alyssa is always hungry!

Love the pictures:)! Especially the first and last ones!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

How true Shelly. Caleb and I maded muffins and rice krispie treats friday on my snow day.