Thursday, February 07, 2008

Stuck in the Snow....Look at old pictures!!!!























































I love going through old pictures!!! This is what I did with my time today since I was stuck in the snow at mom and dad's. Some are sooo good!! I love seeing how BIG our kids have gotten!! I hope you all have a great day and stay warm ( that is for the Michigan people only) =) Love you all

It is now 1:30pm and I am still at mom's trying to get my car out of the drive way!!! =) FUN times in Michigan. Moving down south is looking great right about now!!!!!!!! =)





















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It actually makes me sad to see how big my "baby girl" has gotten. How does that happen so quickly?

cindy said...

I think the same thing. I wish life would not go so fast. We love you Jay and thank GOD for you.
Love,
Mom

Leah Wentzel said...

i'm glad you got home safe!~

it was a good day to be snowed in :)

it was warm enough to go outside. if you consider 30ish degrees warm :)

oh boy, how do you know you have lived in Michigan you whole life?

you think 30ish is tolerable :)

gram said...

OH WHAT CUTE PICTURES.I LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE LITTLE ONES. IT DOES NOT SEEM POSSIBLE THAT THEY HAVE GROWN UP SO MUCH. I LOVES THE PICTURE OF GRANDPA. I MISS HIM SO MUCH. I AM SO BLESSED WITH SUCH A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL FAMILY WHICH I LOVE DEARLY. ALL OF YOU ARE MY LIFE. LOVE YA, GRAM, GG

Shelly Marie said...

We love you very much Grandma!!! Can't wait for you to come home!!! Love you!!! =)

Alyssa said...

We loved the old pictures. Kendra enjoyed seeing her as a baby with Kobe. Cute!

Love you guys!

Jeri ~ said...

Sorry ya'll are having such nasty weather, but I sure enjoyed the pics.