AND Shelly you wondered how Brooke hurt her foot.... I wonder if Kobe will be able to walk tomorrow?? That is so funny. They are such a bright spot in my and dads life! I love you. Love, Mom Grandma
I love the video. Good dancing Kobe and Brooklyn. You sure have a good time with each other. I love you guys and looking forward to seeing you. Love ya, Gram , GG
We bought that table from Ashley Furniture. It wasn't that bad of a price. We were looking for something with a padding on the seats that would clean easy with kids. Love ya - Hope you have a great day! =)
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
9 comments:
That is really cute! They both look so big! Maybe they could teach Uncle Matt a move or two...lol!! Love ya
That is so funny! What song are they dancing to? What a riot! We loved watching that!
Love you guys!
that is how we make the kids burn off their energy here in Michigan!
(the song they are dancing to is some background noise from a game Kobe plays on Grandma and Grandpa's computer)
AND Shelly you wondered how Brooke hurt her foot....
I wonder if Kobe will be able to walk tomorrow?? That is so funny. They are such a bright spot in my and dads life! I love you.
Love,
Mom Grandma
I love the video. Good dancing Kobe and Brooklyn. You sure have a good time with each other. I love you guys and looking forward to seeing you. Love ya, Gram , GG
Wow, to have even half that energy! Great job Kobe and Brooklyn!!
Yes, It is amazing the amount of energy the two of them have!!! =) I wish I has half there energy!!!
We bought that table from Ashley Furniture. It wasn't that bad of a price. We were looking for something with a padding on the seats that would clean easy with kids. Love ya - Hope you have a great day! =)
I love seeing then together, especially when they have found something the both love to do!
They are the best!
I am getting all excited about Brook's birthday, it is coming up quick!!!
Post a Comment