Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
8 comments:
sorry, we have plans that day, can you re-schedule your party just for us? :P
(yet again, needing a sarcastic font)
lol, we are so excited, her birthday always sneaks up on me. is brook excited?
AND that means Grandma C will be home! yea!
I am glad you guys can come!! yes, she is excited!!! She keeps saying that she is almost as old as Kobe!!! lol =)
Yes, G.G. will be home. Yea!!!!
As far as I know we will be there
I will be there with bells on my toes!!! I love a good party and you always have one. What can I do? Just let me know. I love you!
Love,
Grandma
=( Wish we could be there!
Wish we could be there too! Is she still into Pet Shop? Or should we just send her some $$$$?:)
Love you guys!
She is really into whatever!!! She love dvds, pet shop, or whatever. =) Wish all you SC family could come!!!=)
I am planning on being back home so I can come to Brooklyn's birthday party. Looking forward to seeing all of you. Love ya, Gram, GG
Post a Comment