Sunday, February 24, 2008

I know...I know...

Sooooo sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I have been busy doing things around the house, work is keeping me busy, and Jay has been gone on business. We are all doing well and can't wait for winter to be OVER. We are suppose to get another winter strom this week with a total of 4-8 inches...like we need more snow!!! =) I am praying that we do not get the snow. =)

Brooklyn is doing well in her new school and learning so much. The teacher has been so impressed with her learning skills so that made us happy. She loves her Spanish teacher. I am glad we made the switch she is learning so much. Brook's birthday party is coming up so fast and she can't wait. Hope you all can make it!

Hope you all have a great week and please pray Jay's safety as he travels. =)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

We will pray you guys don't get more snow too! YUCK!! That is great that Brook is doing well in her new school. Spanish already too, wow!! That is wonderful!

Wish we could be there for her party. Uncle Chris wants to send her money:), so we will be sending some money for her:).

Love you guys!

Shelly Marie said...

Thanks Alyssa!!
Did you know she is going to Genesee Christian?? She has been going there for about a month now and she loves it, so do we!!!

Tell uncle chris brooklyn will love money. She is just like Jason when it somes to money!!!=)

gram said...

Looking forward to seeing you guys. I think it is great Brooklyn is getting the idea of saving. Love ya, gram GG