I am sending out this post on Matt because Shelly is working late tonight and we have many members of our family that check Shelly's blog for an update.
Matt is still in the hospital and experiencing a lot of pain. He is on some medication to try and make him more comfortable. He is scheduled for a colonoscopy tomorrow which will hopefully help the doctors pinpoint exactly what is wrong....as they still are not sure what exactly is going on in Matt's body.
Additionally, Cindy is heading down tomorrow to provide Matt, Lindsey and Elle some much needed support and TLC. We know she will be a blessing to them during their time of need.
Please continue to pray for Matty and family. For Matty & Family...I hope you can feel the love and support of the "Michigan Crew" who continue to lift you up in prayer. There isn't anything we woudn't do for you guys!
Jason
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Update on Matt
Posted by Shelly Marie at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You my wonderful son are a keeper!!! I love you and thank you for all the help you have been to Dad and I. Seems like it has been a deep valley, hopefully soon we might see the tree tops :)
Love you bunches,
Mom
Thanks for the update Jason. I know you have been helping Cindy and Mark out alot. I do appreciate all the time and effort you put in. My thoughts and prayers are so with Matt, Lindsay and Elle as it is so hard to have a love one sick. I pray the colonoscopy will show what is wrong with Matt and God will give the drs. the wisdom to fix him. Love ya, Gram
AMEN Mom you are such a wise lady. I only wish you were there too. I love you and Happy Valentines day to all.
Thank you Jason!!!!
Thank you for that Jason! That was very sweet! Matt got to read that last night and it meant a lot to him!
Shelly- thanks for all of the laughs! You were cracking me up last night.
Thanks for all of the prayers and support! We love you guys very much!
Post a Comment