My new favorite cleaning products!!! I love them! =) I do have to admit that I am not the best at being "Earth friendly", but Jay and I are doing our best to get that way.
The smell of regular products is so harsh and they give me such a headache that I needed to find something that worked for me and something that I would be happy with the results. The Clorox "Green Works" really are a great product. They have a Lime scent which is great and still smells clean without smelling harsh. They are also not too terribly expensive. You can also find coupons for these products which also helps keep co$t down. So if you have been looking for something different to use...try Green Works...I love it!!!
Some info about this product:
Eco-friendly, plant and mineral based products
Powerful natural cleaners that work as well as conventional cleaners
Our products are not tested on animals
Eco-friendly, plant and mineral based products
Powerful natural cleaners that work as well as conventional cleaners
Our products are not tested on animals
Now for saving money: Which we all want to do!!!!
I have always been into cutting out coupons, but just recently I have kicked the savings into "high gear" by cutting out coupons!!! =) It is almost a game for me to see how much money I can save this week. It is awesome!!! For example: I went to Kroger and spent $50 and saved about $30, of course I was excited! Now, Kroger does double their coupons up to a $1.00, which is awesome, but not all stores do this!!!
Now, with Wal-mart they do have lower prices on almost everything, but they do not double coupons at all. So when things are on sale at Kroger and I have a coupon for that item I get it at Kroger, of course!!! Somethings you can get items for almost FREE, which is awesome!!!
So if you like to save more money, try cutting out coupons and look at all the sale adds. Some days I go to 2 different stores to save. Sometimes, drugstores have really good deals on canned goods, milk, diapers, meds, cereal, and eggs!!! I know this sounds funny to get these things at a drugstore, but it is true!!!
Hope this helps everyone out in there quest for saving money....which is everyones goal!!!
Love you all and hope you have a great night!!!





5 comments:
lindsey will be so proud of you guys!
lol I thought she might!!! =)
A girl after my own heart. I love the sales and saving money with coupons is my thing. Love ya, Gram
Hmmm... I might have to try them! I just switched to a differnt "all natural" cleaner but they are kinda a lot of money. I will have to take a look at thoes next time I'm at the store! Thanks for sharing! Love ya Shell
I have tried some of the Method products, and after your enthusiastic endorsement I will definitely try these. (GO GREEN!!) So far I haven't been able to find them down here. Years ago I was really into the coupons and I think it's time to start back up. Thank you for a very informative and inspiring post!!
Post a Comment