Love the pictures. I can not believe how much she has grown in the past yr. Isn't love of a child so strong that one can never imagine it until you have a little one. Love ya, Gram
HI everyone, our house is quiet as a mouse.....I miss you all!! I just decided to check the blogs. Shelly you and Jason and Brookie has a wonderful sweet family. YOu make me smile. Love you lots, Mom
Hi sweetie, It is quiet here, do you want to bring brook over to change that :) She is so sweet. I am trying to catch up on house work, boooooy do I have a lot of dust!!! How is Brooks room coming? I love you! Love, Mom Thanks for everything you are my right arm!!!
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
9 comments:
Love the pictures. I can not believe how much she has grown in the past yr. Isn't love of a child so strong that one can never imagine it until you have a little one. Love ya, Gram
Great pictures Shelly. Tell Jason the Lions stink!!!!!!!!!
You are right, You don't understand the love of a child until you have one. You can't remember the days without her. =)
Oh and Vicki, he knows they STINK!!!! =)
HI everyone, our house is quiet as a mouse.....I miss you all!! I just decided to check the blogs. Shelly you and Jason and Brookie has a wonderful sweet family. YOu make me smile.
Love you lots,
Mom
Christmas was so fun...and I am so glad it is over!!!
Happy New Year!!!
Me too!! My tree is down and I am offically done with Christmas. =)
Happy New Year to you!!!
Hi sweetie,
It is quiet here, do you want to bring brook over to change that :) She is so sweet. I am trying to catch up on house work, boooooy do I have a lot of dust!!! How is Brooks room coming? I love you!
Love,
Mom
Thanks for everything you are my right arm!!!
Kendra misses Brook so much already!!!
We love and miss you all too! It was so nice seeing you. Come see us next, K???
Shelly you neet to enlarge the picture that Lindsay posted on her blog of Brooklyn and you. It is so good!!! Love ya, Gram
Post a Comment