Sunday, December 02, 2007

Playing in the SNOW!!!!

























Brooklyn Sophia loves to play in the snow!!! She really loves to play outside anytime of the year!! I like the Fall better myself, but she seems to LOVE the snow!!! =) Maggie love loves the snow as well and love being outside with Brooklyn!! Love you all very much!!


We moved the party to Saturday, December 8, at 4:00 pm!! Hope fully we will have better weather next weekend!!! =)










3 comments:

cindy said...

We had such a wonderful day yesterday and Brooke was soooooo good and I think she was the cutest little girl there! She was so facinated by Santa, how sweet! Thanks for coming over and spending time we so enjoyed it.
I love you,
Mom

Alyssa said...

Miss you guys! It was fun looking at the new pictures today. Kendra really enjoyed it too!!!

Lindsay said...

Cute cute cute! I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing them! I'll have to show Matt later tonight! (I e-mailed you on Facebook)

Love you