Thursday, January 03, 2008

I just love this picture!!!!!

I think this pictures is sooo cute!! They really did have a great time playing with each other and playing with there games!!! The fish game was a BIG hit!!! =) Can't wait for Elle to be able to play too!!! =) Love you guys!! =)

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is cute! Kendra doesn't look verry happy though! I'm glad all of the kids play well together! Elle will have fun with them next year!

Lindsay said...

I just made a new blog for the new year. I guess it's how I organize! (plus at some point it will make you make a new one so I would rather have a whole year on one blog)

cindy said...

That is a cute picture, the time went soooooo fast! Thanks for all your help.
Love you,
Mom

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Can Caleb play this year too?

cindy said...

You bet that will be great fun!!!!

gram said...

Next yr. Elle will be playing with them. They are all so darling. Love ya, Gram

Shelly Marie said...

Well, of course Caleb can play next year. =)