Saturday, December 15, 2007

NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!!

So what do you think?????

New Year's Eve: Dinner and Bowling

Time: Maybe dinner around 5:00pm and bowling after!!

Jason is going to call and see what the scoop is for bowling on New Years Eve, but I just wanted to get with everyone and see what there thoughts were on everything!!!

Love you all

12 comments:

cindy said...

I believe Ben works till 6pm, we might want to check with them. We are in on what everyou guys want.
Can't wait!
Love you,
Mom

Leah Wentzel said...

yes, Ben works until six, but if you guys did dinner first we could meet up with you guys at bowling.

Just let us know what time you reserve.

gram said...

Sorry Shelly and Jason I will not be able to make it unless you have a reservation for dinner and bowling in Destin. Ha ha. Sorry I missed Brooklyn and Kobe's Christmas program but this weather stinks. Love ya, Gram

Leah Wentzel said...

don't worry Gram, neither of the kids went. Kobe is sick and the road are yucky

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Manda and Todd won't be able to come. I rent them a room for their anniversary every year. For some odd reason they like time alone. go figure.

Leah Wentzel said...

vicki, are you trying to get another Grandbaby for Christmas?

I am sure amanda and todd appreciate you doing that for them.

Lindsay said...

Sounds like fun!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I wouldn't mind but I really don't think they need my help in that area

Shelly Marie said...

Leah, that sounds great!!! I am going to get Jay to call today and see what is going on!!!

Vicki, I figure they would not be coming because of their anniversary. I don't blame them!!

Gram, we didn't make it there either because I am not feeling well and the road were bad!

Linds, are you guys able to stick around to come?? Yippe, I hope so!!

Leah Wentzel said...

ben will be available around 7pm that night, like be there by 7ish

he works until 6-will have a 45 min drive home, you get the idea

Alyssa said...

We have been wanting to see if Kendra could bowl yet. That would be fun! Count us in:)!!

We can't wait to see you all. Just pray you don't get yucky weather for our driving situations!!

Love you all!

Shelly Marie said...

Okay!! This will be FUN!!! I am thinking that maybe we will all meet at our house and all pitch in for pizza and then head to the bowling alley!!!! Love you all!!!