










Thanks everyone for a WONDERFUL time. Thanks, Todd and Ryan for playing the guitar...it was great!! We had fun singing Christmas Carols before opening the gifts. =) Maybe next year we can get Jay to play the Harmonica. lol Anyways, we had a blast with everyone! Brooklyn loves her gifts....The Floam is a big hit!!! Love you and Merry Christmas!!





3 comments:
Shelly,
We had such a great time with the wonderful family that GOD gave us. He is amazing in how he builds families. And to find out we will be blessed with another baby in sept. is so cool. I can't wait. Thank you for all you help with the parties.
Love you lots,
Mommy
Thank you Shelly for the wonderful pictures. I stole some. We also had fun singing and next year we will bring the words. Love ya tons.
We have such a great family. We are so blessed. Love the pictures. Keep posting pictures while I am in Fl. Love ya, GRam
Post a Comment