Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cookie- White Elephant Gift Party!!!!

My Christmas Tree!!!

Awww....aren't we cute???



Aunt Paula and her Serenity Pads.....hahaha =) Soooo FUNNY!!!!



Todd and his fruit bowl!!! So funny!!

Uncle Dave just loved his gift!!! =)

Jason's scary Christmas Wizard!!!


Dad opening his gift from Vicki and we will let you guess his gift!!! *Hint it is from Vicki!!! =)


We had soooo much FUN!!


Let the White Elephant begin!!!


Kobe and Brook enjoying there dinner.


We had sooo many cookies!! Yummy!!!




Just hanging out chatting with everyone waiting for dinner to be done!!!


Playing Jenga.



My Princess.

We had soooo much with everyone!!! I am soooo glad that eveyone could make maybe!!! We wish you guys from S.C. could of been there, but maybe next year!!!

We had sooo many cookies and they were all great!! We also had so much fun with the White Elephant gift exchange!! Some of the gifts were sooo funny!! Like Leah's and Vicki's...hahaha!! We do have a awesome family and I thank everyone for that!!! =) Love you all!!!










9 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

cute pictures, your party was fun :)

gram said...

Loved the pictures and love the party. The while elephant Christmas exchange was a blast. Thanks again for the family get together. I am so blessed to have such a great family. Love, Gram

Shelly Marie said...

Leah: Thanks! The party was alot of fun!! =)

Grandma: I love you and I don't want you to go to Florida!! =)

cindy said...

We had soooo much fun and my picture was well just tooo much for words. I think Matt would like it. I got so much christmas shopping done today it is great :)
We had fun and thanks for opening your house.
Love you,
MOm

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I love having excuses to get together as a family. We always have a blast together and I can't wait for Xmas eve. See ya then. Maybe all of us will be healthy!!

Lindsay said...

Great Pcitures Shelly! Yes you and Jay are very cute!! I love the last picture of Brook to- She is such a beautiful girl! I'm glad Elle is going to be a blondie to! =) Well, wish we could have been there looks like you guys had lots of fun! Love you

Alyssa said...

Nice to see the pics of your party. I am going to try and have a cookie party here too:). I like your idea:). Thanks, Shelly.

Love and miss you guys!

Shelly Marie said...

Thanks, Alyssa it was lots of fun!! =)

Leah Wentzel said...

hey shelly, when you get a chance can you post any tentative plans you all have come up with for New Year's Eve? I am curious what they are.

have a good night

leah