Monday, December 03, 2007

This is sooo cute....

Thanks Alyssa!!! This is sooo funny...I just had to show it to everyone!!!

Enjoy!!!! Love you all very much and miss you all very much!!! 3 weeks till Christmas!!!!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1155471996

7 comments:

Jeri ~ said...

LOVE it ... you all look so darned cute as elves!!!

cindy said...

That is so cute, it amazes me at what they can think of! Love you soooooo much!
Love, Mom

Lindsay said...

That cracks me up! What a neat idea!

Leah Wentzel said...

So are you still having your party this Saturday?

Shelly Marie said...

Yes, we are!!! =) It is at 4:00 because Ben has to work!! Right?? =)

Leah Wentzel said...

yup, he will be workin

see you there :)

gram said...

I had such a good time at your party. I am sure blessed to have such a great family. Love ya, Gram