Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I DO have Christmas Spirit!!!

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 90%
Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing.You celebrate Christmas with enthusiasm. You love every minute of the holidays.
Your Christmas spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays.You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about!

8 comments:

gram said...

So looking forward to seeing you guys at Christmas. Love you, Gram

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I'm afraid my would say bah hum bug!!

Shelly Marie said...

YOu are probably right....but we love you anyways!!!! =)

Alyssa said...

Can't wait to see you guys soon! Kendra is so excited to play with Brook! Hey, do you have snow clothes that would fit Kendra if they do go out and play in it? I of course have nothing of the sort, and don't want to buy it for a few day thing, ya know?

Thanks, Shelly!

Shelly Marie said...

I think I have some gloves and hats, but she is still wearing the same snowpants from last year!! Right we have no snow because it rain all night last night...bummer!!! We can find somthing for her to wear!! =) See you guys soon!! Brooklyn is looking forward to playing with Kendra. She just got the Littlest petshop Mall and tons of animals to go with it and she needs a girl to play with her, so they will have fun!!! love ya

Leah Wentzel said...

I actually think kobe has a set of snow pants and coat that would fit kendra. they are blue and yellow, very boyish, but they would probably fit if she wants to play in the snow. I will dig them up just incase you need them.

Shelly Marie said...

I did find a winter coat that I think will fit her...it's pink very girly!! =) It will go well with the blue and yellow snow pants of Kobes. =) lol

Alyssa said...

We will use whatever! Kendra has no clue yet if she looks good or not, and I am not too excited about those days:) lol

Thanks guys!!!