







We had so much fun this year with all the girls tearing in to all there presents!! Mina and Brooklyn both got Littlest Pet Shop stuff, which they love! Morgan got tons of books and video games, which she loves!! =) The three of them got some beautiful clothes from Papa!! Thanks Grandma, Papa, Ron, Sarah, Mina and Morgan for a wonderful time. You are all welcome whenever you want to come over!! We will miss Grandma and Papa when they are gone. We will pray for your safe trip Texas. =) Love you all!!! Merry Christmas!!!





4 comments:
Looks like Brook had fun! The little Pet Shop stuff is cute!
We can't wait to see you guys too! Thanks for letting us use Brooks warmer coat. That would be great! I don't have anything that warm for her here b/c we don't need it. I don't even have gloves for her. I need to see if I can find some before we come up. I haven't found any yet.
Merry Christmas! Love you guys!
What happened to Brook's tooth situation? HOw is her lip? It doesn't show in the pictures.
Yes, she did have a great time!! She can't wait to play with Kendra and her Little Pet Shop stuff. It is really cute.
I should have gloves for her...I will check in the basement! =)
Her lip is okay..it is her teeth that I am worried about!! We will see! =) See you soon!!!
Brooklyn is sure cute and is growing up so fast. I miss the grandchildren already. Thanks for calling me yesterday. Love ya, Gram
Post a Comment