Friday, April 24, 2009

What a Wonderful Day!!!!!

We had a wonderful day playing outside. It was finally nice enough to play with our water toys!!!
Brooklyn love her water gun. It is lots of fun to play with!!! =)

I LOVE these two pictures from today!!! It is still so hard to believe she is already 5 years old!!! Time sure goes by fast!!!





Daddy and Brooklyn after there water fight and boy did they have FUN!!! I can't believe I managed to stay dry during there fun time!!! =)




The loves of my life!!! Thank you for making today a fun day!!!

This video makes me LAUGH so hard!!! Enjoy!!!



5 comments:

gram said...

That video made me laugh. I think Brooklyn will be very competitive. Cute pictures of her and Jason. Boy is she growing up!!

Alyssa said...

HILARIOUS!! LOL

We have the same water shooter gun for Kendra. I think I need to get another one so she can get DADDY (not me:)) too!!! That was GREAT!

Glad you had beautiful weather too.

Leah Wentzel said...

yes, today was w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l!!!! :)

cute pics & video!

Lindsay said...

Glad you guys had some great weather too! That video is very funny!

cindy said...

She loves water fights!!! What cute pictures. SHe loves her daddy.
Love you,
Mom