Brooklyn looked beautful in her Easter outfit. Looks like she really rated for Easter. I so enjoyed watching the kids in their Easter Egg hunt. Good job daughters. Cindy had a great dinner also.
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
Brooklyn looked beautful in her Easter outfit. Looks like she really rated for Easter. I so enjoyed watching the kids in their Easter Egg hunt. Good job daughters. Cindy had a great dinner also.
Beautiful, Brook!! :) Love your dress! We are so glad you all enjoyed your Easter.
We love you all!
cute pictures, brook looked so cute in her dress :)
Cute! Looks like you guys had a great day!
I love her haircut! Super cute!!
Brook looked so amazing for easter. I just love her new haircut and that dress is so cute. Love the earily morning hair!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment