Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Soccer, Soccer, and more Soccer!!!





Brooklyn's first soccer game is this Saturday at 10:30. She is so excited!! She got her cute little uniform last night at practice and is so excited about her game!!! I will post pictures of her in her uniform for everyone to see!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

awww I bet she is excited and I bet she looks adorable in her uniform! :) You guys have a great day to!

Alyssa said...

Looking forward to seeing those pictures soon:)

cindy said...

WE will be there, can't wait!! She is going to do great. Glad you survived soccer practice yesterday.
Love you,
MOm

Vicki Aeschliman said...

tell brook good luck and that Aunt Vicki is going to be playing again at the end of April.

gram said...

I think Brooklyn will be a good soccer player. I am looking forward to seeing her in her uniform.