Total out of pocket with coupons: $60.78
That is a savings of $59.98
Second Trip(not as impressive as the first, but still good enough for me=)
Total: $64.67
Total out of pocket with coupons: $38.39
Savings of: $26.28
Things I do not have to buy ( unless I can get them for free=)
*Cleaning Supplies
*Laundry Soap
*Stain Remover (for laundry)
*Pain reliever (kids and Adults)
*toothpaste
*shampoo
*hand soap
*dish soap
*toothbrushes
and the list goes on.... =)




8 comments:
That is great! I am debating going to Kmart this week for the doubles up to $2. Is that what you got there too? Very cool! I just am shopped out from last week still:).
We shall see. Usually I can't pass up a great deal, and make my way over to them eventually:)!! I love couponing! I am an addict now! LOL
Shelly this is fantastic! I'm sitting surrounded by my coupons and decided to see what you have been up to...you have inspired me...here I go to continue clipping!
Alyssa..Our Kmart triples to .75 and doubles up to $4.00. It is an awesome deal!!! =) Can't pass up a good deal!!
Jeri...it is fun and fun to save money. Do you have a Kmart near you. If you do you need to go this week. They have alot on sale and with double and triple coupons you save even more!!! =)
i was hoping you would post picture of what you got :)
great job, it is nice to get things you will USE!
Good job girl!!
You do such a good job shelly. Thanks for the hair cut and I am glad you have teddy all safe and sound with brook.
Love you,
Mom
That is awesome!:) You got a ton of stuff!
HEy Shelly we are looking forward to brook coming tomorrow. She is such a nut. WE are going to try to take back pop bottles tomorrow, I have a ton. Hope your day at work was great.
Love you bunches,
Mom
I love my haircut.
Post a Comment