Backyard Wildlife!!
In the picture below you can see a Robin sitting in her nest. We are hoping to get a picture of the babies soon. This tree is right by our deck so it is fun to listen to her sing every morning. =)

This is just some of things we have been up to lately. I know it has been a long time since my last post, but we have been busy. Jason just finished on one of his hardest classes ever and got an A in the class. This means he still has a 4.0. Way to go Jason!!!
Brooklyn is almost done with school (YIKES) and is staying very busy with soccer (her new found love.)
Oh.....we just got the boys their bunk beds and I can't wait to get them together. Jason says we have to wait to put them together until the room is finished be painted!! God really gave us an amazing deal on them.
Update on the boys.....there is no update!!! Our social worker (Julie) still hasn't heard anything yet so that means we haven't heard anything either.....uggggg!!! I know that God know what is happening and that is okay with us!! =) As soon as I hear something you will all be the first to know!! =)




5 comments:
Cute pictures of Brooklyn. Brooklyn looks very cute in her uniform. I also love the determined look on her face. I was surprised you had a fox in your back yard. Looks like you get alot of birds also. Tell Jay congratulations on getting an A in a tough class. Glad you got the boys bunk beds but sure will be glad when we hear a date when they will be hear in US.
Way to go, Jason! That takes a lot of hard work!!
Thanks for the update:)
Love you guys
i saw brook playing through the window of the church while i was in my coupon class, she really enjoys playing so much and is so cute out there!
that has to be fun to watch the fox's even if you don't want them to stay there.
the update is no update...hmmm...sounds like us right now :)
Great pictures, the kids will have so much fun together. I know waiting is hard, but it will be worth it all!! Hard to believe you have foxes in the city. How cute. I love spring!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow and go see GG.
Love you
Mom
glad things are going great. can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment