All ready to go...
and the FUN begins...

Daddy made one for Brooklyn, Levi and Noah!!!! Can't wait for next year, but.....

we might have more of this next year!!! lol
(don't worry it all can up and stain free=)

Brooklyn and her beautiful eggs!!

The eggs are all ready for the Easter bunny to come and hide them!!

Brooklyn's Easter Basket....Can't wait to see 3 baskets on the table!!!

My wonderful husband and sweet sweet daughter got me these flowers for Easter!!! Both of them know that they are my favorite and favorite color!!! Plus, they make the house smell wonderful!!! =) Thank you guys so much!!!
3 comments:
That is a beautiful flower your hubby and daughter got you. I hope you feel all better now.
Love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow.
That was so sweet:)!
Cute pictures. Looks like Brooklyn enjoyed coloring Easter eggs. I love your flowers and they do smell so good. You will also be able to plant them outside. I enjoyed watching the little ones in their Easter Egg hunt today at Cindy and Mark's home.
Post a Comment