Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brooklyn's First Soccer Game!!!


GO.....Brooklyn!!!









She had so much fun. She really loves the game of soccer!!! She made her first goal on Saturday and she was so excited!!! =) We can't wait to watch her next game this Saturday, but I have to work and I am totally bummed out!!! =( Jason will be there taking pictures for me!!!




5 comments:

Jeri ~ said...

These little ones are so adorable in their uniforms - I love that look of determination on Brooks face!

Alyssa said...

Love it:)!! Glad you posted video too!

cindy said...

Brook is the next soccer super star!! She did so good. I love their uniforms. We will miss seeing her next two games too. You and Leah will have to get lots of pictures.
Love you,
Mom

gram said...

Cute pictures. I also love the look on Brooklyn's face where she was so serious and determined. I think she will be one good soccer player.

Leah Wentzel said...

i was so happy she got a goal her first time out, she seems to really love soccer which will be awesome for the future too!