We are getting our BOYS!!!!
We can't wait to bring them home and start our lives as a family of 5!!! Brooklyn told me the other day that she can't wait to play with Levi and Noah!!
We are still thinking sometime between March and May. I am hoping March, but with this adoption anything is possible!!! =) Please continue to pray for them and us as we wait and wait for our boys to come home!!!




8 comments:
We are excited for you guys to get your boys to! We continue to Pray!
How exciting it is:)!!! 5 is a big party for sure! That is the one they will really remember:)! My girlfriend out here says that is the year you should go all out:)! How fun!
I edited the pics today:) Wait till you see them. They are great! I will get them up as soon as I can:)
What kind of party are you thinking about having?
Brooklyn will be a good big sister. IT WON'T BE LONG NOW!!!
It does not seem like Brooklyn will be five. Time goes so fast.
I love those boys so much and of course you know I love Brooke!! It is going to be fun. I can't believe she is going to be 5, she told be it is going to be a Hana Montana party. I got the pleasure of watching the show and I loved hearing Brooke sing the opening song. So cute!!
Love you bunches,
Mom
Thanks for keeping me strong!
I love your new family picture at the top of the blog!!! I'm so happy that THIS is you year....I hope it's ours too :)
Hey Shelly! How is Brooke feeling today?
Can't wait to meet the boys! :)
Post a Comment