Keep repeating...Spring is just around the corner..Spring is just around the corner....AND think~ SOON we will be saying "it is so hot I can hardly stand it!!!" (if we get snow down here, as they are predicting, in a couple of days I will be sure to post pictures, that might help to make you SMILE! Love you all
Jeri!!! Thanks so much. With all this snow we need something to smile about....I am sure your pictures will do it!! I keep trying to remind myself that spring comes in March and it is almost Febuary!!! =) Love ya both!!
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
6 comments:
Keep repeating...Spring is just around the corner..Spring is just around the corner....AND think~ SOON we will be saying "it is so hot I can hardly stand it!!!"
(if we get snow down here, as they are predicting, in a couple of days I will be sure to post pictures, that might help to make you SMILE!
Love you all
Jeri!!! Thanks so much. With all this snow we need something to smile about....I am sure your pictures will do it!!
I keep trying to remind myself that spring comes in March and it is almost Febuary!!! =) Love ya both!!
I do not miss the snow and for me the winter is just flying by. March is coming fast.
Wow! I remember those days of just hoping spring would come quickly! Recess duty was the WORST!! :) LOL Oh, memories...
It was great here all week, but a little chilly in the mornings still.
We love you guys, and hope you have a great weekend!!
lol, were you expecting something different-before we know it we will be taking the kids to the beach again :)
What fun... more snow! :)
Post a Comment