I guess this is what she thought careful meant. Whenever she cleans she wears these goggles!!! Can't be to careful with your eyes!!! She is so much fun to have around. She makes us laugh all the time!!! We can't wait to have are boys here so we can have 3 reasons to laugh. =)
I hope everyone has a great weekend.




10 comments:
LOL! How funny! Hope you guys have a good weekend too! Let Brooke know Aunt Lindsay's house needs a bit of cleanning too! :)
I will let her know!! She loves to clean with me!! I just hope she still likes it when she is 13. lol!!
that is great :)
if you want to cut kobe's hair ( and ben's ??) on sunday I think they would both be very thankful :)
Leah....That is fine with me!!
so funny:) LOVE THE GOGGLES!
What a crazy little girl. I love the goggles. Tell Brooklyn GG needs her condo cleaned.
That picture is adorable!
too cute! :)
What a nut head!!
Post a Comment