Monday, January 05, 2009

Sick

Being praying for Brooklyn Sophia. She is sick with a bad ear infection, a fever that comes and goes and possible strep throat. My baby feels really bad and is sleeping a lot.

As for Jason, he is sick as well with a bad head cold and a low grade fever!! So please pray that I stay healthy and that Jay and Brook get better!!! =)

11 comments:

gram said...

Wow is everyone sick up there? I spoke with Cindy and she sounded like she had a bad cold also. Give Brooklyn a hug from me and tell her I pray all of you get over the bug that went between all of you.

Leah Wentzel said...

yes, pretty much everyone is sick. Kobe isn't though-he has already been through some bad stuff so I think God is giving him a break. I am not sick yet either but boy is ben sick.

I hope brook feels better soon, that really stinks :(

Shelly Marie said...

Thanks Gram and Leah!!! No, school for her tomorrow!! =(

I am glad Kobe is feeling better. Ben needs to go to the Dr. He will feel much better when he does!! I hope he gets better soon!!

Alyssa said...

We will be praying they get better soon. It is so hard when our kids and husbands are sick.:(

Vicki Aeschliman said...

My begining of work yesterday was dealing with a puker. Then I had another puker in the afternoon. If I don't get the flu I will be so lucky!

Shelly Marie said...

Vicki...I hope you don't get sick!! =)

Alyssa you are right!! I hate to see them sick!! =(

cindy said...

This is a "horrible" (kendras word) cold that we all are sharing. It has hit dad and I hard. Leah is there anything we can do to help Ben?
Love you all bunches,
Mom

Leah Wentzel said...

the doc won't help ben unless they give him something for it-I don't know if they would or not.

ben is taking muconex (sp?) and that helped alot last night.

he is fine for now, if it gets worse he will go to the doc, but he just needs to sleep

gram said...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Jeri ~ said...

Hope everyone is feeling much better.

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Caleb got sent home from daycare yesterday with a fever, bad cough and nose problems if you know what I mean. He slept all day. I hear it is going around.