Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snow...Snow...Snow Everywhere!!!!

We make Brook earn her keep around here!!!!
Maggie Sue enjoying the snow!!!
Look how deep the snow was in a drive way...wow that is a lot of snow!!
There is at least 6-8 inches in our drive way!!!

Jason sure has done a lot of snow blowing this year!!!


Making snow angels!!



Sledding down our road. It was completely snow covered!!



Everyone say.....To much snow!!!!


Here is a video of Brook and Jason having fun playing outside!!!
It was really cold outside today so we didn't stay out too long, but we sure did have fun!!!


8 comments:

gram said...

You guys do have alot of the white stuff. Cute video. Looks like all of you are enjoying the snow. Brooklyn sure is growing up.

Alyssa said...

I can say, Too much snow:)!!!!! Wow! I remember when I lived up in Wisconsin as a kid, and the snow being taller than me:). So crazy!

Kendra loved watching the video. We had some "snow" today too:) LOL It was a winter advisory, and we barely had a dusting. So funny:)!! We did have fun for about 10 minutes until it stopped:).

anyways, love you guys! Hope you had a great weekend.

Lindsay said...

FL anyone? Oh, how I do not miss the snow! Cute pictures and video! Looks like you guys are enjoying it! There is talk about us getting 1-3 inches tonight! :)

Leah Wentzel said...

we were total babies and did not go out into the cold :)

it is fun though if you brave the elements. I am glad you guys had a good day together :)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I refuse to play outside.

Shelly Marie said...

Gram. Yes, we did get a lot of white stuff!!! She is growing up way to fast!!!

Alyssa...I know Chris call me on Sunday morninig to tell me!!! So funny!! I hope Kendra had fun!!

Linds...Florida would be sooo nice right now!! I hope you get your snow tonight!!! I wish we only got 1-3 inches every year!!! lol

Leah...We did have fun outside yesterday, but it was cold. We were only out for 30 mins and decided it was time to go back in. lol Then Brook wante a hot bath to warm her up!!! She is so funny!!

Vic...I understand!! I didn't want to go out at all, but Brook wanted me too and that is all that matters!!! =)

cindy said...

Such cute pictures, you have to enjoy the snow or it will drive you crazy ;) Brooke does love it. I hope you had a great day off and I will see you wednesday.
Love you lots,
MOm

Shelly Marie said...

Mom...Love you too!!! =)