Brooklyn - I clicked on your mama's blog and said, "I wonder how Shelly got pictures of Hanna Montana??" THEN, I realized it was YOU!! Keep on rockin' girl, Grandma loves you.
What great pictures and videos. I agree with Grandma Bryson, she is as good as Hanna Montana!! I love it! So glad that she feels better. Now we have to get Matt feeling better and hopefully Lindsay won't get it. Love you and drive careful tomorrow. If school get canceled and you need a place for Brook I am done at 11am. Love you, Mom
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
7 comments:
Oh good! We are so glad she is feeling better!
WE have a little rock star on our hands. How cute.
Love the video:) LOL
Glad she is doing better!!!! Love you guys
lol, you will have to show that one to her first boyfriend, I am sure she will thank you for it ;)
glad she is better!
Brooklyn - I clicked on your mama's blog and said, "I wonder how Shelly got pictures of Hanna Montana??" THEN, I realized it was YOU!! Keep on rockin' girl, Grandma loves you.
What great pictures and videos. I agree with Grandma Bryson, she is as good as Hanna Montana!! I love it! So glad that she feels better. Now we have to get Matt feeling better and hopefully Lindsay won't get it. Love you and drive careful tomorrow. If school get canceled and you need a place for Brook I am done at 11am.
Love you,
Mom
I have played that video over and over. Just love it.
Post a Comment