Tuesday, February 03, 2009

SuperBowl at Ben and Leah's















Thanks Ben and Leah for having us all over for the Superbowl!! We had lots of fun !!!!!
We wish everyone could of been there!!! =)

Today after school Brooklyn told me she was getting married to Zachery.
So....of course, I asked her lots of question and this is how it went.....
Me....So why are you getting married?
Brooklyn.....Because we want too!
Me......Why do you want to marry Zachary?
Brooklyn.....Because we love each other and he gives me kisses everyday!!!
Me (a little in shock from her last answer).......Oh, Okay
Brooklyn.....He loves my new haircut and when we turn 6 we are getting married!!!! Don't worry mom when he gives me to many kisses I just push him down and then he stops.
Me (dialing Jay's #).....lol.....so it begins with us!!!!
Brooklyn....smiling from ear to ear!!!
Daddy is NOT happy at this time!!!! lol







6 comments:

cindy said...

How funny!!! Who is this Zachery???? SHe is such a card.
Love you

We did have a great time at Ben and Leah's.

gram said...

That is hilarious!!! Brooklyn is so funny. I bet Jason loved his baby planning on getting married and all the kisses. Jason your safe for now with all these crushes. It sounds like you had a great time over to Ben and Leah's home. I love all the pictures you posted. Kobe and Brooklyn will always be close. They act like brothers and sister do. I was hoping Arizona would win as I am always for the underdog.

Leah Wentzel said...

brook several times has told me about getting kissed at school, I am pretty sure that it is totally true-it makes me think, "where is the teacher???" it is cute but you worry it is a bit much you know (as I worry about the physical contact between kobe and gwen)

that is hilariously cute though-thanks for the pics!

Alyssa said...

Wish we were there for your fun Super Bowl Party too:). That looks great!! WE love you guys:)

Tell Mrs. Hager that she really needs to keep an eye on all that kissing:) LOL Actually, it probably happens at recess when the aides are "watching":)!! Oh, boy, is all we can say. I am just glad it is not Kendra. Chris and I would have a cow. Chris says, "Remember Matt's talk with John Poore"? :)

cindy said...

I remember that, Jon had a gun and was rubbing it when he talked to Matt. TOOOOO funny.

Lindsey said...

HAHAHAHA