Of course, I found these little cuties just yesterday at Fashion Bug.
Fashion Bug is having a $5.98 off all orange sticker prices.
The shoes (for me=) $5.98 Originally price at $29.99
The cool shades (for me, again=) $5.98 Originally price at $19.99
These little cuties I got for $.98 each and they will keep someones feet really warm!!!
Originally price at $10.00 each
This is by far my favorite deal of the month....winter coats
I hate buying new winter coats for kids because they are so expensive!!
Meijer (2 or 3 weeks ago) had 75% off kids coats!
Both boy's coats $6.24 each Originally price at $24.99 each
Brooklyn's coat (I got this one at Walmart) $11.00 Originally price at $19.99
This great deal is from Target and I just got them last week!!!!
(Have I mention that I LOVE Target)
These 4 skirts $4.98 each Originally price at $9.99
These skirts will be great for the next school year!!! I am going to go back and get the leggings that match the skirts. They were not on sale yet....maybe this week they will be!!!
Be praying that we have all the sickness out of the house!!!! Brooklyn was sick this weekend with a high fever and sinus problems. Jason was sick last week with a high fever and sinus infection and is still not feeling 100% yet!!! I am just hoping I do not get sick!!! =) Hope you all have a wonerful week and try to stay healthy!!!! =)




9 comments:
I didn't know you updated your blog b/c usually it tells me on my blog whose is updated:). It didn't tell me for some reason. I need to check on that.
anyways, it was nice to have an update from you today:). Great job on your great deals!! The winter coats are great! I bought Kendra's coat that way last year, and bought it big enough for her to wear this next winter too. I have Grants too:)! I bought both of them for $16.00!! I love deals! I was bummed this week b/c there were no coupons in the paper. Does anyone know why??
Love you! Have a great week!
Enjoyed reading your update. I was hoping you had heard something about the boys but you will soon. Looks like you got some good bargains. Hope and pray you do not get the bug everyone has.
Lyss....I know....I was so mad that the paper had NO coupons!!! I was bummed. I am not sure why!!!
I love great deals too!! =)
the paper doesn't have coupons on certain (if not all) holiday weekends. In this case it was presidents day.
i hope you all are 100% soon. i am sick of this sick thing too :)
We need summer and a pool party! I am so ready. Hope you all get well soon.
Aunt Vicki!!!! I so agree with you!!! I want to be at your pool so bad. I can almost feel the sunshine!!!=) This year may not be as relaxing for me with 3 kids to watch....lol =)
What good deals - you are a great hunter (and finder) of bargains! Keep up the good work!
Good shopping shelly, you are amazing. I am so glad you all are feeling better. I can't wait till the kids get here. I am sure you all are more excited. Good things come to those who wait on the Lord. It will be a great thing!! Have a good day at work tomorrow.
Love you bunches,
Mom
Great deals! Cute new shoes, I like them! :) Hope you guys are doing great! Feels like forever since we have talked since I have been feeling so yucky! Love you guys! :)
Post a Comment