Monday, February 23, 2009

Mina Rose Whitehead.....Birthday Party!!!

The Birthday girl!!!



All of her friends and family watching Mina open her gifts!!! She got lots of great stuff!!!
Mina opening her gifts with her mom (Sarah) helping her!!

They were laughing at the card because it said happy 6th b-day and it was her 7th b-day party!!! Oh my!!! =)

More presents!!!!




They had her party at Huckleberry Junction. Kids had a great time!!! They had games, rides and a big play house for the kids to play in!!!!


This was our etertainment for the day which Brooklyn just loved!!! She thought they were so cute!!!



Jason and Ron



Another great picture of the birthday girl!!!






Great Grandma Whitehead and Brooklyn enjoying our entertainment.

Thank Mina for inviting us to your birthday party we had a great time!!!









10 comments:

Alyssa said...

Birthday parties are so much fun! :) Kendra is hoping to make it to her little friends on Thursday:).

Love you guys!

Jeri ~ said...

Looks like fun - I sure wish I could have been there.

Shelly Marie said...

Lyss...I hope she gets to go to her friends b-day party!!! Poor thing!! how is her leg today??



Jeri....I put these pictures up just for you!! I thought you would enjoy seeing them!! =)

gram said...

Looks like a great party. I love the pictures of Brooklyn.

Leah Wentzel said...

cute party, looks like a fun place to have it, happy 6th...er...7th birthday Mina!

Shelly Marie said...

Thanks Grandma!!! She had lots of fun at the party!!!


Leah it is her 7th birthday!!! Lol!!! =)

cindy said...

What cute pictures!! Looks like they had a great time. Mina's cake was cute. I am glad she gets to be with her cousins.
Love you lots, see you today.
Mom

Leah Wentzel said...

shelly, why are the words on your blog all crossed off?

Lindsay said...

Looks like a great time! :)

cindy said...

Love you girl, glad you had a busy day at work it makes the day go faster.
Love you,
Mom