Friday, February 27, 2009

G.G. We miss you!!!!





We sure do miss you Grandma and can't wait to see you!!! Love you tons!!!

6 comments:

gram said...

I love it. When I hear their voices boy do I miss them. I think I will be ready to come home even though I know it will be back to colder weather. Brooklyn thanks for sending me the video clip. I love you to.

Alyssa said...

That was great! I will have to show Kendra that tomorrow morning. She got to talk to her tonight on the phone. It was so funny. Chris and I were cracking up:)!
Hope you and Jason are enjoying your evening together:).

Love you guys!

Shelly Marie said...

Alyssa....Well, Jay had to work late so it was just me at home. That was okay because I had lots of things I wanted to do and get done. Jay got home around 8:00 and then we just sat at home and relax. Jason has had one of those weeks. He has work almost 80 hours this week and still has to do his school work. He is such a wonderful husband and father. We have truly been bless beyond words. =)
I am glad she got to talk to the kids last night. I am sure that was lots of fun for them!! =)




Gram....I am glad you like the video!! She wanted to do one for you too!!! She really can't wait to see you!!! Love you bunches!!!

cindy said...

THanks for letting us have the kids last night we had a blast!! I hope you day at work was great. Love the video!
Love ya,
mom

Leah Wentzel said...

it was fun to see brook yesterday and today, she is excited about the party you are planning for her, I suggested she have a guitar shaped cake like her hannah montana guitar, she told me she wants hannah montana's FACE on the cake, not a guitar cake :)

Shelly Marie said...

Leah, Thanks for letting me know that!! I will see what I can do!! =) lol


Mom, anytime you want her!!! Thanks for have her!!! She had lots of fun!!!