These two are so funny sometimes!! =) After church they decided they wanted to try on each others coats while we waited to go out for lunch!!! They know they are funny....that's the problem!!! lol They do have lots of fun together!!!
( I think they look a lot like each other in these pictures....it could be just the hair!!=)
It's great that they enjoy one another so much. I wonder if Brook would have been all girl instead of Tom boy if they would have been such good friends. I could just see Kobe having a tea party with Brook LOL!
I didn't know you cut Brooks hair! Wow! How cute:)!! I love it! Kendra will love that too. I will have to show her tomorrow. We need to see more pics of that:)!
I have so much fun with those two, they are so funny. What one dosen't think of the other does. We had a great time at lunch. See you tomorrow. Love you bunches, Mom
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
9 comments:
That is funny! Brooke looks a lot like Kendra to me in that pic- could be they have the same hair cut now! Cute!
lol, cute
Lindsay...She wanted a Dora haircut!!! She loves it!!! =)
Those two are so funny when they are together. You don't know what to expect out of them. They are so cute.
That is cute...a "Dora" haircut! :)
It's great that they enjoy one another so much. I wonder if Brook would have been all girl instead of Tom boy if they would have been such good friends. I could just see Kobe having a tea party with Brook LOL!
Vicki...You are so funny!!! She loves the boys. Even at school most of her friends she talks about are boys!!! She can't wait to play soccer!! =)
Glad you are feeling better!!! love ya
I didn't know you cut Brooks hair! Wow! How cute:)!! I love it! Kendra will love that too. I will have to show her tomorrow. We need to see more pics of that:)!
I have so much fun with those two, they are so funny. What one dosen't think of the other does. We had a great time at lunch. See you tomorrow.
Love you bunches,
Mom
Post a Comment