Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Boys!!!!

Levi Nathaniel
I have never been so excited to get the mail as I was today!!!! We got another (long awaited) package from our agency with pictures and updates on the boys!!! My heart skip a beat when we open the package to find lots of pictures of our boys!!! Thank you all for praying for me to have patience on waiting!!! Patience is not my thing sometimes!!! =) lol
I love this picture. It is like he is waving "hi" to Mom, Dad and Brooklyn!!! It melts my heart!!! =) I hate that he is getting so big and that he will be 3 this February 21st!! We have decided to celebrate his birthday even though he is not here with us!!!
Noah David
(maybe Stephen as the middle name, but we are still debating on this one=)
I can NOT believe how much Noah has change since the last pictures we got. It does make me sad that we are missing so much of their lives, but I know that God is just preparing everything for them to come home!!! Hopefully that is soon. =) One thing that makes me sad is the other children playing in the background. There is such a need for adoption. These children just need some one to LOVE them, some one to CARE for them, and some one to CALL MOM & DAD!!! We wish we could help them all!!!





10 comments:

cindy said...

Oh my Shelly and Jay, they are so beautiful!!! Dad and I can't wait to hug them and kiss them and do all the things we do with the kids with them!!!!! What a great suprize you got today. Did you get anything else?
Love you bunches,
Mom
Please call me with the details.

Leah Wentzel said...

I love getting on your blog and seeing new pictures of your boys! they are getting big, they look healthy and happy so that is a blessing!

and seeing the kids in the background is sad, but maybe they are matched.

it will be so wonderful for you guys when they are HOME!!!! I can't believe Levi is turning 3 this month, that is def. worth celebrating!

Rebekah said...

I think I love getting these updates as much as you! Okay....probably not because there's nothing like the love you have for your babies...but it's fun being a part of the process. Those boys are so precious, I can't wait for you to bring them home. Now that Rebekah's date has been moved up, we should both be living large in June!!!

I love that you're going to celebrate Levi's birthday. How sweet!

Alyssa said...

We loved that picture of Levi waving...so funny:)! They are both getting so big! What cuties! We just cannot wait to meet them:)!

Alyssa said...

I wish we could adopt a couple of those boys there too:)! I would want to take them all if I could too!!:)...now Chris may kill me, but...:)

Shelly Marie said...

Thanks everyone!!! We are very excited to see all the new pictures of the boys!!! Brooklyn was very excited too!! Love you all and hope you have a great weekend!!

Jeri ~ said...

Great pictures - Happy Birthday Levi!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I can't wait to meet them. They are so cute and look so happy.

gram said...

I love the pictures of the boys. They are really cute and they look happy. It won't be long now.

Wendy said...

Shelly they are sooo cute you must be getting more and more excited.