Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Pictures of the Boys....

Noah David Whitehead



Levi Nathaniel Whitehead




We are always excited to get mail from our agency. I love the new pictures of the boys. It is sad to see how fast they are growing. I don't like missing them growing up, but it is nice for them to send pictures and updates on what they eat, what they are doing, and how they are interacting with others. I have decided I am going to make the boys there own scrapbooks of all the pictures and letter we get from them. It will be just something to back on and from them to see where they came from!!!! =)
We just can't wait to pick them up and bring them HOME!!!

PS. on a side note....Brooklyn is feeling better today. She does have a double ear infection, but she is feeling lotsssss better!!! I am still not feeling great, but able to stand up right...which is a good thing. =)






12 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

Glad you guys are doing a bit better! I guess you guys officially chose names :) I love them both, nice choices.

The boys look great, I am glad they are doing good :)

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Sorry to hear that you all have been sick. I love the boys names. The fit them perfectly!

Rebekah said...

Shelly, I LOVE the names. They are strong and speak so much about what their new life potential will be! I must have scrolled through to look at their pictures three times! They are gorgeous kids, how ecstatic you must be...I can't even imagine. It must be difficult to watch them grow up without you...but I believe God will restore ALL things to you and double your portion back.

Thanks for the update, we love reading!!

Alyssa said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell we are excited:) LOL They are so cute, and we love the names! They fit them perfectly. Kendra was so excited to see her new cousins again tonight too. We are so glad you posted new pictures.
WE can't wait to meet them soon.

Feel better soon both of you! No sicknesses are allowed for Christmas:)

Alyssa said...

OH, I forgot to ask...how old are they now?

cindy said...

Oh my they are so sweet!! I love the names for the boys, we know you all have put alot of thought into the names and they are wonderful. We are so excited to meet them and get to know them. Brooke should have them in shape in about 2 weeks ;)
Love you bunches,
Mom

Lindsey said...

I am so happy for you guys and I cannot wait to meet Noah and Levi! Glad to hear that brook is feeling better!

cindy said...

I just love to look at the pictures. GOD IS SO GOOD
Love you bunches,
Mom

cindy said...

Hi Boys!

cindy said...

Hi Boys!

gram said...

I love the new pictures of the boys. They are both cute. Have you heard yet when you go pick them up? How are you guys doing health wise? I still have a sinus infection but I think it is getting better.

Jeri ~ said...

Noah & Levi ~ our grandsons...how cool! They are adorable little boys. I am sure you will be thinking of them constantly during the holidays and wishing they were here with you. I know I wish they could be here for Christmas, I can't wait to see them! I am sorry to hear you and Brook have not been feeling well, hope you are both feeling MUCH BETTER.
Love you all