
Surprise...Happy Birthday!!!

We got her Good!!! lol

Those are a lot of candles...lol
The cake was great!!!

The flames from the candles almost set off the fire alarm!!

People enjoying themselves!!!


Mom and Mr. Stan!!!

Mom opening her gifts....

with some of her closets friends!!!

Me and Aunt Paula...thanks for taking some pictures for me!!!

Dad and Aunt Paula!!!

Mom playing peek-a-boo with Elle!!!

I love this picture!!!!

and the best son-in-law EVER!!!! lol
We sure do love you very much and I am so glad we surprised you!!!
Happy 50th Birthday!!!!!
4 comments:
I love the pictures. Thanks Paula.
You girls did an awesome job putting on the party.
Boy you all got me!! Thank you for all the hard work. It was beautiful and the cake and food was wonderful. The best present is all of my family I really have experienced GODs blessing to the fullest!
Love you bunches,
Mom
Thanks for sharing all the great pictures. Wish we could've been there too. We miss you, Mom! We are glad you had a great surprise party.
fdcXAaAAAAADIIIIIRU11OOFP0987654432QEERYUJ
THIS IS KENDRA'S comment:). I left the room to help Grant, and came back to this. I laughed (but she knows she is not supposed to touch the computer). She saw me smile about it, and said, "I didn't know you would laugh:)"!!
Post a Comment