We just watched this with Kendra. She was smiling, and enjoying hearing you both talk in the background. Wow, SNOW...crazy! Chris misses it. I am not so sure:). LOL It sure is pretty though. Very cool! We can't wait to come soon. We love you all!!
What?????????? We don't have that kind of snow here ;) I love the snow, I wish Brooke could have been here tonight we made a snowman. I pray that you and brooke are feeling better. Tonight I feel better. Love you bunches, Mom I can't wait for the Holidays!!
He sweetie I hope you and Brooke are feeling better! Call me after Brooke's dr appt. please. Maybe we can get together tomorrow. I have that waffle maker and sandwich maker for you. Who know what else I will find in my cleaning. Love you bunches, Mom
Yeah, how are you guys feeling? Kobe has been home from school Friday, Monday & now today. He is doing great and mostly just plays around and takes his meds but I am trying to give him enough time to get ALL the way better before he goes back to school.
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
8 comments:
Yes it is!! I was surprised to see your post and title, it is almost like the one I just did!!
We just watched this with Kendra. She was smiling, and enjoying hearing you both talk in the background. Wow, SNOW...crazy! Chris misses it. I am not so sure:). LOL
It sure is pretty though. Very cool! We can't wait to come soon. We love you all!!
"it's covered in poo poo snow..."
lol, I love it :)
What?????????? We don't have that kind of snow here ;)
I love the snow, I wish Brooke could have been here tonight we made a snowman. I pray that you and brooke are feeling better. Tonight I feel better.
Love you bunches,
Mom
I can't wait for the Holidays!!
Cute video! Brooke cracks me up! I hope the two of you are feeling better!
He sweetie I hope you and Brooke are feeling better! Call me after Brooke's dr appt. please. Maybe we can get together tomorrow. I have that waffle maker and sandwich maker for you. Who know what else I will find in my cleaning.
Love you bunches,
Mom
Yeah, how are you guys feeling? Kobe has been home from school Friday, Monday & now today. He is doing great and mostly just plays around and takes his meds but I am trying to give him enough time to get ALL the way better before he goes back to school.
Leah
I hate the cold weather and snow. I am ready for FL
Post a Comment