Saturday, November 22, 2008

Guess what everyone???? Brooklyn just got a letter from Santa and video telling her she was a good girl and that she is on the nice list!!!! Thank you Santa (aka Uncle Chris) so much for sending her a letter. She was so happy to hear from you and she loved the video!!! =)



http://family.go.com/santas-list/video/6085-alyssakendragrant/




**On a side note....What does everyone want to do for our Cookies/White Elephant Gift Exchange???

Do we want to still have it? I am up for doing it, but I know everyone is busy this year with stuff!!! So, please just let us know what you think or if you have any suggestions let me know them!!!! =)

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am glad that I, I mean santa was able to get the video to work! Love you guys and we will see you in a couple of weeks!

Chris

Leah Wentzel said...

Actually, because we are not exchanging gifts between the Wentzel/Aeschilman Adults wouldn't it be fun to do the white elephant at that time (on Christmas Eve)? That way it would not add another date to an already busy December but it is too fun not to do. It would make it so we didn't miss exchanging presents too.

gram said...

Just let me know what the plan is. I can not believe Christmas is coming so fast. Then the wedding and I am off to Fl

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I agree with Leah!