Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What are you Thankful for????

These are the things I am MOST THANKFUL for.......

*Jesus Christ-He is a God that provides, He is a God that is righteous, He is a God that will never leaves us!

*My wonderful Husband. He is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me and I LOVE him very much. He works hard for us everyday so we never have to go without!!! Thanks Sweetie!!! He is the BEST father and Brooklyn thinks so too!!!

*Brooklyn is the sunshine of my day and I thank God for her daily!!! I love you sweet girl!!!

*My family!!! I have an awesome family!!! My Parents are GREAT and are always watching Brooklyn. My brothers are the best I could ever ask for. They are all a little crazy, but I still love them. =) My sister-in-laws are awesome. Thanks boys for picking out some great girls!!! =) Grandma Corey, I love you and thank God everyday for you!! Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Nieces and Nephews. I love you all!!!

*Being a hairstylist!!! I love to make people feel better about themselves. I love to help my family save money on haircuts!!!

*My beautiful house!!! I love my house...it is not just a house, but a home that is always warm and inviting!!!!

*Adoption!!! With out it my husband and I would not have the STRESS and longing to hold and see our boys!! I can't wait...our end is almost here!!! Thank you, Lord!!! Sometimes, I sit and wonder what they are doing!! I know at this time they are still sleeping. Hopefully, they will have a great day.

My list could go on and on, but I have a limited time and space, but these are the things that I am most thankful for. Take time this week and really think of all the things you are thankful for. I love all of you and Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

So cool Shelly! I often think of your boys. I can't wait to meet them and love them.

cindy said...

I thank GOD for you too! We are so blessed. You are an amazing daughter, granddaughter, Mommy, friend, wife.
Love you bunches,
Mom

gram said...

I love you very much. I am so blessed and thankful for such a great family and with the new littles ones that will be joining our family. I hope and pray they have a nice Thanksgiving as I know we all will. They will be here soon but I know time is probably going slow for you. God Bless

Alyssa said...

I love Thanksgiving! We definitely have a lot to be thankful for. God is so good all the time. We cannot wait to meet your boys too. How exciting that it is almost here!!! We are so thankful for you too. We love you guys very much, and miss you bunches too.
Heaven will be so wonderful someday. No more goodbyes, and we will all be together forever!
Love you!!