Wednesday, June 11, 2008

For Aunt Vicki!!!!! Love you!!!!!

Brooklyn and her new Best Friend Ayden!!!
It is sad because he will be moving the end of June!!!

They play almost everyday together!!!


Cute Picture of Jay and me!!!



Pictures of some bad storms we had this weekend!!!!










This is Brook on her new bike!!!! She loves her new bike!!! We have had only one fall so far and I am sure there will be more to come!!! lol

Brooklyn sure does love her new goggles!!! We decided to take her Lifetime and go swimming and she had so much FUN!!!! I can't wait to go to Lake Michigan!!!
This picture is one of my favorites!!!!! So funny!!!!







12 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Thank you so much and you said you didn't have anything to blog.

Shelly Marie said...

I know!!! I just couldn't stop!!! lol Love ya Vicki!!!!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I love your header. That picture is better the larger you make it.

Leah Wentzel said...

that is sad her little friend is moving :(

Lindsey said...

Great pics! I love the one of you and Jay!

gram said...

Love having Shelly back.
Sorry Brooklyn is losing her friend. I love all the new pictures. That is a good picture of you and Jay. I love that picture of Brooklyn riding her new bike. She is growing up so fast.

Alyssa said...

Love that new profile picture:) LOL So cute! How sad her friend is leaving. I always had a hard time with that as a kid when my friends would move.
She will be blessed with another one I am sure:).

Love you guys!

cindy said...

I am so sorry about Brookes friend moving, she will be so sad. I love the pictures of them. I hope you have a great rest of the week and get ready for up north.
Love,
Mom

cindy said...

Thank you for all you have done for us, we couldn't of done the trip with out you and jay and leah and ben and kobe and brooke! Thank you so much.
love you,
mom

Lindsay said...

So cute Shelly! That top picture of Brook is just great! lol

Hope you guys are doing well, see ya soon! :)

Jeri ~ said...

Love those goggles Brooklyn! Such cute pictures of Brooklyn & Ayden AND also love the picture of you & Jay.

gram said...

Shelly and Jay that picture on your heading of Brooklyn is adorable. I love it.