Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Paris, Michigan....Jay's Mom's house!!!!


Brooklyn and Grandma Bryson waling out to feed the cats!!!

Brooklyn loved all the new little kittens!!!


They were all cute!!!



This is the mommy cat her name is toe-toes. She loved Brooklyn!!


Brooklyn chasing the cats!!!

We had such a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Bryson!!! Thanks so much for dinner and can not wait to see were we go next year!!! Love you both!!!
I will post more of Brooklyn exploring the barns soon!!!







5 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I'm so jealous. I want to play with the kittens

Shelly Marie said...

I love kittens!!! Brooklyn sure did have fun!!! =)

Leah Wentzel said...

cute :)

gram said...

I am so glad you got to go to Jay's parents and enjoy the barn animals. It looks like Brooklyn had a great time.

Jeri ~ said...

Love the post. It was great having you guys come to visit.... I am already thinking about where we can eat next year, I'm not sure we will be able to top this years spot, but I will certainly try!!! I'm so glad we got to watch Brooklyn play ball tonight. What an adorable bunch of kids, I especially loved the way they ALL went after the ball.
We did come home tonight, I drove and sucessfully dodged the deer(Praise the Lord!)all the way.