Friday, June 27, 2008

More of Ludington!!!!

The family!!!





Matthew being CRAZY....NO surprise here!!!! =)l


We all had lots of fun swinging!!!


Brooklyn and Elle swinging!!!



Another one of my favorite pictures!!!


Oh, Look Matt being crazy again!!!!






Brooklyn and Kobe got tired of walking so they rode in Elle's stroller!!!! Thanks Aunt Linds for pushing them!!! lol

Elle loves her G.G.!!!


Brooklyn and her buddy!!!!












6 comments:

gram said...

Thanks for posting more pictures. I love them.

Alyssa said...

We were so bummed to miss this again this year. Maybe next year we will finally make it again. We hopefully will have no babies, and no work:)!!

Great pictures. We love you guys!

By the way, we will find Kendra's gift from you guys in Grant's closet, and I will have to film her opening them to post online for you guys later:). I just remembered where they were put:) LOL (after reading a blog comment from Leah:))

Lindsay said...

Cute Cute Cute!! WE had so much fun - next year we need to stay longer! Love you!

Shelly Marie said...

Linds....I soooo agree!!! Love you and miss you!!!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

great pics shelly!!

Leah Wentzel said...

:)