
Brooklyn and Great-Great Grandma Ghent

Brooklyn and G.G.

The Reunion--Us and Great Grandma

Brooke and Elle

Baby Elle at the beach

Brooklyn and Grandma burying Uncle Matt's feet!!

Brooklyn pouring water in the big hole!!

All done and look at how short Matt is!!! lol

Brooklyn and Uncle Matty as she calls him!!! So cute!!!

Matt and Brook jumping rocks out to the Light house!!!

Beautiful picture of Mom and Dad!!!!
This years trip was so much fun!! We had perfect weather!!! We all hated to go home. Hopefully we can all stay longer next year!!! In Ludington there is not a whole lot to do, but it is fun to just be together and relax!!!! Love you all!!! Hope you all have a great week
5 comments:
I think these are my favorite pictures that you took of the whole weekend.
Wow! That is a beautiful picture of mom and dad. I love it! Hope we can be there next year. Chris and I plan to for sure!
No babies are being planned, and no weddings:) LOL Now we just need to save the money:)!
Love you guys!
OK, so I see the importance of proof-reading before publishing. The previous comment was just me...anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your Ludington pictures. You got some really neat pics, especially loved the one of your mom & dad and the one of Brooklyn hugging her Great Great Grandma.
The pics are great of everyone and grams ghent! Matt looks like dwarf on sandcastles in the pics at the beach! Hilarious!!! For those of you that don't know what I am talking about. Watch Tim Conway in Dwarf on golf or Dwarf on fishing! They are hilarious or atleast I think so. I wish we could have been there but having to work weekends is a killer on weekend trips! Fun, fun, fun!!! Love you all!
chris
Post a Comment