Sunday, October 21, 2007

Well.........

Well, Jay is leaving today to go to Minnesota and he will be gone till late Thursday night!!! He hasn't had to travel in a long time, which has been nice, but we still hate to see him leave. We love you. honey very much!!! Thanks for everything you do for us!!!! We will see you will you get home!!!!



So...with that said, I will not be on here very much this week, but will try to keep in touch with everyone when he gets back!!! Hope you all have a great week. Love you all!!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

:( Sorry Jay is leaving again! Call me if you get board!! Love you lots!

Alyssa said...

I haven't forgotten about the pictures you want me to send you. I am planning on doing it this week when I get a chance to find them.

Love you!

cindy said...

I can't wait till Jay gets home and you can blog again! THank you for taking me grocery and stove shopping, I sure didn't feel good enough to go alone, you are a wonderful daughter!
Love you,
Mom

gram said...

Love having you on a blog! Grandma loved your card and pictures. Love ya, GRam

Lindsay said...

I just want you to know that I keep checking your blog even though I know Jay has the computer...lol! Im not sure why-

LOVE YOU