Surprise....Surprise
The Siagon River
So.....I thought to myself that it would probably be easier to keep everyone in the loop regarding our adoption process by starting a blog!!!! So with that said here we go......
The Children of VietnamWell, as many of you know we have had a little problem with our adoption! We had to change our country due to some problems with Guatemala. Well, with lots of prayer and lots of research we have decided to go with Vietnam! For some reason God has told us Vietnam and we are soooo excited and can't wait to get things started. We now have to get things amended and get our finger prints done!!! Vietnam is a long process so we may not have a baby till the end of next year which is sad, but God will work everything out!!
Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers and thoughts. We love all of you and we will post as new things come up!!!
The Fishing boats
The open market in vietnam




5 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! Wow! It will be here before you know it. We will keep praying for that little one that God already has planned as yours.
We love you all!
oh boy, what a journey!
there is one nice thing about it being a little longer to wait. brook will be older and i think that will make everything easier on her, you being gone and you bringing someone new home with you. the older kobe gets the better he responds to these things and I know it will benefit you guys not having to worry about her so much
I sweetie you did a great job with your site. I love you!
Love,
Mom
Thanks Alyssa for keeping us in your prayers!!! It is still a long journey!!! =)
You are right Leah, it just might be easier for Brooklyn, but to me the sooner the better!!! lol
Love your blog!!! Glad you are on now. I hear Vicki and Amanda are also on but I have not checked their site out yet but will in a moment. Love ya,Gram
Post a Comment