Brooklyn and Kobe had so much fun helping Grandma carve her pumpkin!!! I think Grandma had more pumpkin seeds on the floor then she did on the table. =) So here are some of the pictures Grandma....I hope you like them!!! =)
Pictures from Crossroads are coming soon!!!! I bet you can't wait!!!! =)
\






Saturday, October 27, 2007
Carving Pumpkins with Grandma!!!!
Posted by Shelly Marie at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Cute Shell! Looks like the kids had lots of fun with Grandma! Love you!
I had sooooooo much funnnnnnn. I love the kids they are sooo very amazing! They bring so much sunshine in to our life. I just love seeing you at church, and to be able to hug you and brook is a gift in itself. Please tell Jay we missed him. I love you Shelly so much!
love mom
I am still waiting.......
Love you lots,
Mom
Cute pictures! Chris and I were amazed at how much Brook looks like Jason in those pictures...wow! Especially the first one!
We are carving ours tonight...should be fun:)!
Did you get the pics from Shutterfly? Love you!
Yes, she does look alot like Jay!!! She also has his attitude!! lol
Post a Comment