Friday, October 19, 2007

Baking time with Mommy!!!






We had soooo much FUN making chocolate chip muffins. She love them and loves to make them. I love the fall it is such a great time for baking lots of fun stuff and it is fun to do it with Brooklyn. We usually make a BIG mess, but the mess can be clean up. These times are sooo special to me and Brooklyn!!! What a fun and funny little girl we have!!!!

5 comments:

cindy said...

AMEN! She is a keeper. Thank you for my flowers I love them. Happy Sweetest Day

Leah Wentzel said...

that is fun. kids love to cook!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I can't wait to cook with Caleb. That is if I can keep him in one spot. I'm used to girls. Man he is a whirlwind!

gram said...

Looks like Brooklyn is having a good time cooking with mommy, Love ya,Gram

Alyssa said...

Okay, the sick pregnant lady here is gagging over the pic of Brook eating that batter...YIKES!!

Cute new pictures on your blog. I am so glad you have one now.