Thursday, October 18, 2007

Some of my favorite pictures of Brooklyn....

Baking brownies with mommy...


Happy Halloween...last year...
4th of July...2 years old...


Talking to Santa on the phone at Bronners...


At Bronners...again...


She looks soooo sweet!!!!!!!!
I love looking and pictures of Brook and seeing how much she has grown and it is amazing to me!!! I can't wait to post pictures of our new little one!!! Please pray for my patience...as many of you know I am not great at being patient!!!! =)



6 comments:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

I still say the last picture she has something on her mind that we don't want to know.

Alyssa said...

I am so glad you made a blog!!! Yea! Cute pictures!!

Love you

Jeri ~ said...

I love your new blog ~ thank you Leah, Alyssa and Linds!!

Leah Wentzel said...

wow, an amazing photographer must have taken those last three pictures of brook for you :)

Shelly Marie said...

Yes, Leah you are right!!!! I love the last three pictures!!! Thanks for taking them!!!

gram said...

What cute pictures. She is a sweetie. love ya Gram