THIS IS BROOKLYN AND KOBE LAST YEAR FOR HALLOWEEN!!! THEY WERE BOTH SO CUTE AND SO FUN TO WATCH. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS HALLOWEEN.....MORE PICTURES TO COME!!!!
Taiwan is a full 12 hours ahead of us here in Michigan!!
Taiwan
God is Faithful!!!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20).
5 comments:
CUTE!! I love it!
what a pair, Darth Vader and a cute little chicken!
i just read your "i'm not sure what this pumpkin thing is about comment"
i guess i posted it while jay was gone.
we want to have a pumpkim carving contest!! with you guys, matt & lindsay, chris and alyssa, ben and I and anyone else who wants to play :)
i think we want the deadline to be mon. or tues. i will have to check. handcarved pumpkins. :)
wanna play :P
have fun tonight, take lots of pictures!
can dad and I be in this too?
yes!!! (cindy) you are supposed to!! I just didn't feel like typing in everyone's name-don't feel left out, i am just tired :)
Post a Comment